The story starts like this: A doctor tells you your eye-sight is getting worse, prescribes prescription glasses and some eye drops for never-ending dry eye syndrome. You leave and suddenly find yourself standing on a crossroads. Are you going to the nearest eyewear store, lose some precious hours and patience, try a bunch of prescription glasses awkwardly in front of a nodding stranger and then wait for 2 more weeks for them to be done and pick them up? Nah. Too much bother. You simply go on the eyerim website and shop.
Why buy prescription glasses online?
• provides free shipping to all European countries
• has the best prices for trendy sunglasses, prescription glasses and sports sunglasses
• has more than 100 world-renowned eyewear brands in its portfolio
• everyone can find sunglasses, prescription glasses or ski goggles made for him or her, for the whole family even for kids
• has a tool called Magic Mirror, which allows you to try hundreds of models via your smartphone or webcam
• has one of the coolest, professional and most friendly customer service
No matter where you decide to shop your new prescription glasses after reading this article, we have to remind you of these two things:
- You need a prescription for your new prescription glasses, either from your eye doctor or from the closest optometrist. After your eye exam, they have to give you a copy of your prescription, so you can get your corrective glasses anywhere - online or offline.
- You still should see your eye doctor at least once a year. If not for prescription, then to check whether your eyes are healthy. There are many eye disorders that you might not even know about! So be safe.
In conclusion, the choice is yours. If you like brick and mortar eyewear stores, how? and eh, good for you. If you’re up to try shopping for prescription glasses online, we’re proud of you. No matter what you decide, we hope you 1.) spend your money wisely and 2.) pick prescription glasses that you will be 100% satisfied with. eyerim checks both of those boxes, just saying… Well, good luck on the hunt!